Tuesday 13 December 2016

SSCS 2016 - Incoming - The Ornament Edition...

Collecting the mail for work yesterday included a box of goodies for me! Yes, it's here...my SSCS 2016 present...all the way from Germany...from Dagmar in fact...priority number one when I got home from work was getting that box open!!!

Of course, the ornament could be unwrapped straight away and I wasted no more time...to reveal...
a lovely folded star ornament...

There is no tree happening indoors so it went outside and had a go on a garden plant for a photo...figured that was more attractive that the corner of the TV it is now hanging from.

Thank you Dagmar I really like my lovely star...

Now the agonising wait of what is in those other parcels...yes parcels...to tease me Dagmar has wrapped up three intriguingly tempting parcels...putting them back in the mailing box and closing the lid...too tempting, out of sight is the only way to go until the big day arrives!...

Happy Stitching...

11 comments:

Jo said...

Like the colours on the star. Yep, I agree. Hide that box. It's so nice to know there are gifts waiting and you have no idea what they are.

elliek said...

Stay strong.. you can do it! Love the star too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely star....it is very tempting lol!

Anne Heidi said...

Love your star ornament! Keep those other gifts hidden!!! I hid mine well.....

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

So glad my package arrived safely! On my blog you can see the picture I took of the star ornament in my garden before sending it! Same plant, same background! Funny, isn't it?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely ornieđź’–

Anthea said...

Oh lucky you, Annette! The star is beautiful!
You're in for some lovely gifts from Dagmar... I've received from her & can vouch for her stunning work.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous decoration Annette,i hope you and Jindi have a wonderful xmas my friend xx

FloS said...

What a lovely Christmas star !
Florence

elliek said...

Learnt how to make those stars yesterday. Many more will be made I know.

Chookyblue...... said...

the ornament is lovey I hope you enjoyed opening your main present yesterday......